Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Reward!

Since i was very well-behaved during my 'Balding' procedure (Well, the 'whole' thing went so smoothly dat i almost slept thru' it.
Daddy decided to reward me by bring me to Sentosa...

Actually, it was MOTHER'S day. Daddy booked dinner in a resturant on Sentosa (The same place where mummy & daddy had their 1st date) but the funny thing was, the place 'shifted' and daddy had no ideal then.

Was during the 'tram' ride to Vivo city (we got free tics for the ride) dat mummy noticed the 'front' of Sentosa were demolished. (They very long never 'stepped' into Sentosa liao.. *Sigh*
Mummy had to 'point' out to daddy before he realised what mummy was talking abt... hahaha My Daddy very blur wan :P

I wasn't happy in this pic, maybe the weather abit warm for me. Po Po told mummy i needed to wear a cap cos i'm bald in case i catches a cold. So mummy & daddy made me wear a cap everywhere we went dat day including e warm outdoor of SENTOSA leh!! :(

No comments: